Job Title – Area Sales Manager
Area – Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire & Oxfordshire
Salary – £22k + commission + fully expensed car for both business and personal use + laptop + phone
Status - Permanent
Sector – Sales (Commercial Blinds, Curtains & Rails)
All applications to – email@example.com
A well-established family run forward thinking business seeking to recruit an outstanding sales professional who will be pivotal in continuing to grow and expand an existing territory within the commercial sector.
Launched from humble beginnings in 1977, our superb client believes in traditional values and beliefs as to employee engagement and expectations, a willingness to train, develop and offer autonomy within such a wonderful role, a business within a business.
This position has arisen due to retirement of an existing employee having worked in the business for over 30 years. The average length of service being around 25 years plus.
The training curve for the successful candidate will be around six months working with key people within the business. You will also be supported by an Internal Sales Administrator who will assist in lead generation and sales support activities. What at investment from a new employer and it doesn’t stop there!
The ideal candidate/role profile:
- A proven track record within sales, ideally regional commercial sales
- Experience of planning and prioritising movements, appointment setting and attending client meetings a prerequisite
- A commercial and analytical view on business opportunities and transactions
- A consultative approach when engaging with existing and prospect customers
- Experience of cold calling, appointment making, lead generation and follow up
- Confident in meeting with key decision makers face to face
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- PC Literate
- Target driven
- A drive and determination to exceed customer expectations
If you feel you have the ability and capacity to take on key learning, seeking to work for a family run business located in Northampton, have the relevant experience and candidate profile and like the idea of being your own boss, on the road for around 4.5 days per week, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.