Autonomous Maintenance Operative
Shift: Friday & Saturday 0545-1845 Sunday 0745-2015
My prestigious client (top 50 fastest-growing companies in Coventry and Warwickshire) has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Autonomous Maintenance Operative to take responsibility for completing Production based planned preventative maintenance and improvement tasks to a high standard and in an efficient manner. The ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated with good attention to detail.
· Conduct CIL (clean, inspect and lubricate) activities to a high standard
· Highlight improvements to relevant CIL standards
· Identify difference to the expected condition of equipment suggest improvements where applicable
· Update required documentation accurately and promptly
· Review site Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for allocated task and action / update appropriately
The competencies listed are appropriate to the Autonomous Maintenance Operative role and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires.
· Excellent time keeping, attendance and work ethic
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Mechanical understanding
· Exposure to a polyurethane or similar industry preferred
· Previous experience in a “hands on” role
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to adapt and respond to change
· Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
· An Engineering qualification is not essential for this role
· Strong Health & Safety understanding and awareness is essential
· This is a permanent role
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Eyecare Contributions
· Progressive organisation with outstanding opportunities for personal development
· Family run business working with a superb management team and great people.