Job Title: CNC Operator
Salary: £27540 per annum
Sunday 10pm – 6am Monday
Monday 6pm – 6am Tuesday
Tuesday 6pm – 6am Wednesday
Wednesday 6pm – 6am Thursday
(44 Hours per Week)
Location: West Bromwich
The Client: Exciting times! Major investment in new machinery and infrastructure for a major player within the Automotive Industry. Brands like Ferrari, BMW, JLR to name a few! We will be recruiting for a whole range of roles over the coming months. So, let’s start here:
Cast Machine Shop Operator Job Function: -
Operates CNC & heavy machinery within the Cast Machine Shop area. Understands how the machinery functions and assists with setup and day-to-day operations. Inspects machines/tools and keeps them maintained following daily TPM schedule so that production processes continue smoothly and safely. Escalates any problems to line manager in a timely manner and always adheres to company Health and Safety protocols including the use of PPE within the designated areas. Monitors and maintains site cleanliness ensuring swarf bins are routinely emptied.
Cast Machine Shop Operator Job Duties: -
- Operates machinery to ensure the continued flow of production.
- Loads material into and out of machines.
- Observes and follows company safety rules and regulations andalways wears all required PPE.
- Oversees machinery setup to make sure arrangement is safe and ready to handle its assigned load.
- Carries out Daily machine TPM Checks and records on check sheet.
- Always keeps work area tidy and cleans as required to maintain a consistent 5s standard.
- Understands the quality requirement of manufactured wheels.
- Any issues related to Safety, equipment malfunction, Quality concerns or loss of production must be reported to line manager in a timely manner.
- All company process documentation/process sheets must be filled in as required.
- Examines machinery production output to verify the product is acceptable to move onto the next part of the production process.
- Works a flexible schedule to keep up with production demand during busy production periods.
- Works well with others and strives to build a positive working environment leading to a motivated successful team.