Job Title: Site / Facilities Cleaner
Salary: £25,500 per annum
Location: West Bromwich
Monday – Thursday 6am – 3pm
Friday 6am – 2pm
Exciting times! Major investment in new machinery and infrastructure for a major player within the Automotive Industry. Brands like Ferrari, BMW, JLR to name a few! We will be recruiting for a whole range of roles over the coming months. So, let’s start here:
Site / Facilities Cleaner Job Function: -
Ensures Machine shop, Foundry and Paint shop areas are clean and housekeeping standards are improved continually throughout the site.
Ensuring a weekly clean schedule is maintained
Monitoring and maintaining an external vision for the site to ensure all visitor's and customer's first impressions are positive.
Site / Facilities Cleaner Job Duties: -
- Operates site cleaning equipment, ensuring always in a useable and maintained condition
- Liasing with 3rd party companies regarding maintenance of site cleaning equipment
- Works to factory schedule to ensure all areas are maintained to plan
- Operates weekly focused deep clean activities throughout site working with Team leaders to get support where needed.
- Observes and follows company safety rules and regulations and always wears all required PPE.
- Carries out Daily machine TPM Checks and records on check sheet.
- Understands the quality requirement of manufactured wheels.
- Any issues related to Safety concerns must be reported to line manager in a timely manner.
- All company process documentation/process sheets must be filled in as required.
- Works a flexible schedule to ensure production interruptions are planned and managed.
- Works well with others and strives to build a positive working environment leading to a motivated successful team.