Job Title: Grain Store Operative
Shift: Monday to Friday 0600-1600 flexibility req. At busy times the off weekend may be required for which days off in the week.
The Client: Launched in 1985, a family run, forward thinking agricultural business, employing circa 25 employees with traditional values and beliefs as to employee engagement, expectations, opportunities for progression and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Instrumental in the day to day operations of various drying and processing plants
- Operation of various machinery (full training given)
- Maintenance and cleaning of machinery
- Management of data and paperwork
- General yard duties as required
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible, adaptable, great work ethic
- Experience of operating and machinery advantageous
- Stable employment history
- Experience of working within the agriculture sector or a similar industry, again would be advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Permanent position
- Loads of overtime
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- Free car parking
- Canteen facilities
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Financial Incentive Programme
- Passionate and driven business owners who really do care about their employees