Shift: Monday to Thursday 0600-1800
My prestigious client (top 50 fastest-growing companies in Coventry and Warwickshire) is now seeking to recruit an exceptional Maintenance Engineer to join their high performing team, responsible for taking a lead role in the evaluation of maintenance processes, developing improvements, improving efficiency and product/process assurance, including working closely with the Operations Director/Maintenance Supervisor on the installation and commission of a new manufacturing facility.
· Dealing with front line breakdowns with the guidance and support of the existing team.
· Supporting maintenance schedules and budgets
· Communicates with operations department to co-ordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
· Follows procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness
· Assists with implementing plant improvements and expansions
· Maintains and updates operating and training for the maintenance department
· Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
· Maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (GEMBA)
· Participate in departmental meetings and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related problems
· Any other duties as directed
· Previous experience in a maintenance engineer capacity (electrical/mechanical) in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of maintenance processes
· Proven evidence of a hands-on approach in previous roles
· Relevant engineering qualification
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to adapt and respond to change
· Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
· Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
· This is a permanent role
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Eyecare Contributions
· Progressive organisation with outstanding opportunities for personal development
· Family run business working with a superb management team and great people.