The Role: Mill Operative
Location: Long Buckby
Pay Rate: £9.40phr
Shift: Tuesday to Saturday 1200-2000
Status: Permanent Position
My client is an exceptional family run business within the Food Manufacturing Sector, seeking to recruit an outstanding individual who will play a pivotal role within the production process of a high-end quality product.
It is fair to say the role will be varied & challenging wearing several hats at any one time.
Hands on training will be provided partnering with an experienced employee of the business.
The role will be to manage the production of the flour mill from start to finish working with minimal supervision after training.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Experienced within food manufacturing.
- Ideally forklift and shunting experience, however not essential as in-house training will be provided.
- Experience of quality systems and processes.
- Basic lab testing and documentation processes.
- Appreciation of critical hygiene standards within food.
- Basic maintenance of machinery
- Familiar with bagging operation
- Good written and verbal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team Player
On site interviews will be held this week as the permanent role is offering an immediate start!