The Role: Pre-Press Operative
Shift: Alternating Double Day Shift: Mon – Thurs 6am – 1.45pm & Friday 6am – 11.30am then Mon – Thurs 1.30PM – 9.15pm & Friday 11.15am – 5pm
The Client: A true global label solution provider, our client is one of the largest label companies in the world. With over 8,000 dedicated employees, they operate 70 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in 26 countries today.
Reporting to the Pre-Press Supervisor the job holder is expected to support the delivery of an optimum pre-press service and play a key role in standardising the ways of working (Culture).
Principal Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Liaising with all internal departments and external suppliers
· Reacting to production plan changes
· Prioritising components against Radius
· Receiving and processing all components
· Updating the Tools Library, relevant spreadsheets and reports
· Creating PO’s for re-glue orders
· Ordering replacement components
· Preparation of jobs, sourcing all components including inks a minimum of three jobs ahead of schedule
· Processing all components after use
This is a fast-moving position in the MCC group and the job holder will be used to working in a pre-press environment, ideally in a label manufacturing background, as well as possessing experience working in a similar sized organisation.
- 24 days holiday
- 3% matched pension,
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cinema discount
- Free eye tests
- Health surveillance