Job Title: Process Engineer
Salary: circa £35000
Location(s): Tyseley with occasional travel to Napton
Status: Contract: 3 -6 months
The Client is seeking to recruit a Process Engineer on a three-to-six-month contract based mainly at Tyseley with occasional travel to Napton.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing they are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation, and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Assess processes, take measurements, and interpret data.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Perform process simulations.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills