The Role: Production Operative
Status: We are recruiting for both temporary to permanent roles paid weekly or permanent positions paid monthly – Your choice!
Rates of Pay from £11.50 plus Shift allowance
Due to continued growth, expansion, and investment, our prestigious client requires outstanding individuals to join their outstanding (average length of service 30 years plus) team to work in a state-of-the-art facility that offers outstanding career progression, training, and support. Potentially you will reach skillsets you could never have imagined which will deliver financial rewards combining a fab work-life balance!
So, how will your journey begin?
- Following technical instructions to finish superalloy precision industrial gas turbine parts
- Using industrial power tools in a heavy-industry environment for sustained periods of time
- Understanding the materials we use, how they are manufactured, and the impact on the final product
- Share knowledge and expertise including training others to improve company products and services
- Comply with and support the EHS policies, processes, and programs.
So, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty! The shift patterns available with starting rates from £11.50ph upwards + a monthly shift allowance of £158.66
Week 1: Monday – Thursday 05:30 – 13:45, Friday 05:30 – 11:45
Week 2: Monday – Thursday 14:00 – 22:00, Friday 12:00 – 19:05
Sunday 21:35 – 05:45, Monday – Thursday 22:00 – 05:45
Starting rate of £11.50ph + a monthly shift allowance of £158.66 or £311.72 (nights)
Opportunities for overtime
Clear progression with operational skill development linked to pay levels
Set shift patterns
Cash healthcare plans
Long service awards
High Street discounts
Company sick pay (after successful probation)
Finally, In a world of uncertainty, there are few things you can guarantee. Within a World of Manufacturing, how many companies continue to invest in their facility, machinery, and most of all, their employees. Welcome on board!