Job Title: Quality Engineer
Shift: 0700-1600 Monday to Friday
The Client: One of the fastest growing businesses in Warwickshire, this family run business exudes quality in everything they do!
The Role: The Quality Engineer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all Quality documentation, procedures, testing and control of the manufacturing process.
The Scope: The ideal candidate profile is someone who will be able to demonstrate they are able to work and communicate effectively at all levels within the business, up to and including Director level. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer is responsible for improving and maintaining the Quality Processes to ensure Continuous Improvement and Customer Satisfaction.
- Handling Issues as they arise.
- Reviewing operating procedures for effectiveness.
- Product Audits
- Process Audits
- Training and assessment of operators
- Reporting on Quality Indices
- Dealing with supplier issues
- Produce presentations when required
- Introduce and maintain Quality Documentation
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Quality Engineer
- Excellent Knowledge of 5 core tools, APQP, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, MSA.
- Green belt six sigma certified preferred
- Engineering Qualifications.
- Audit experience
- Experience of a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to lead and make decisions
- Ability to support and develop a team to achieve results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence at all levels
- Ability to analyse and report data effectively
- Ability to understand and deliver strategies
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
- 6 weeks holiday per annum including Bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Contributions
- Working within a great business with amazing leaders and committed employees