Job Title: Quality Technician
Salary: Circa £30k depending upon experience
Purpose: The Quality Technician is responsible for assisting in implementation and maintenance of all Quality documentation, procedures, testing and control of the manufacturing process.
Scope: The Quality Technician must be able to demonstrate they are able to work and communicate effectively to all levels within the organisation, up to and including Directors. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Quality Technician will assist with the generation of documentation to ensure Continuous improvement and Customer Satisfaction. The ideal candidate ideally be looking for career progression, perhaps progress into a Quality Engineer or similar in the future.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Must have experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally experienced as a Quality Technician or similar
- Working knowledge of 5 core tools, APQP, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, MSA.
- Ideally some Engineering knowledge
- Audit experience
- Experience of a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to lead and make decisions
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence at all levels
- Ability to analyse and report data effectively
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
- Handling Issues as they arise.
- Reviewing operating procedures for effectiveness.
- Product Audits
- Process Audits
- Training and assessment of operators
- Reporting on Quality Indices
- Dealing with supplier issues
- Provide accurate data
- Introduce and maintain Quality Documentation
- All other duties as assigned