The Role: Site Managers
Locations: Tackley Oxfordshire, Banbury Oxfordshire, Anstey Leicestershire, Market Harborough Leicestershire
Salary: Competitive + Car + Bonus + Associated bens package and opportunities for career progression.
My Client is a progressive High Spec SME Housing Developer who has an exciting opportunity for experienced Site Managers to join their successful team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of starting a site through to completion. Ideally you will have been nominated or have won an award for outstanding achievement.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for and not limited to:
- Direct supervision, monitoring and delivery of site project to the highest standard.
- Responsible for driving the site forward with a key focus on quality.
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer.
- A proven track of starting and completing sites
- Award winning or nominated Site Manager.
- Most of all, you will have driven and passionate to deliver exceptional build quality which exceeds customer expectations.
- Stability within your career and UK experience is a prerequisite.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, great communication and listening skills as you will be the first point of contact for your contractors and customers.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to deliver a quality product without having the pressure of building high volume, poor quality builds
· First aid certified