The Role: PCB Solderer
Salary: £24k to £27k DOE, Annualised Hours + Benefits
Hours: 39 hours per week - 7.30 - 4.30 Monday to Thursday, 7.30 -12.30 Friday
Working as part of a team in the finishing cell. The individual will be soldering to a high standard (IPC Class 3) across a range of products and must have experience working to IPC 610.
The job will be a combination of SMT soldering, through hole HS on thermal planes and wire modifications all with a high level of throughput. A professional manner with excellent internal and external customer service skills as well as good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills will all support within this role.
- Minimum 24 months experience in assembly & soldering of electronic printed circuit boards to IPC 610 class 3
- IPC 610 certified specialist
- Familiar with rework and modification in accordance with IPC-7711/7721
- Familiar with wiring / soldering in accordance with IPC-620 requirements
- Fully skilled in complex rework of SMT components
- Fully competent with all aspects of multi-layer / PTH hand soldering and rework on complex assemblies. This includes assemblies with challenging thermal management conditions.
- Experienced in wire modification.
- Experienced in PCB modification e.g. track cuts
- Capable of high level of throughput