Job Title: Process Operatives
Days: Monday to Friday 0600-1600 or 0800-1800 or 4 days on 4 days off 0600-1800
Rate: Days £9.53phr
Location: Long Buckby NN6
We are recruiting outstanding Processing Operatives for various day shifts on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Client: Launched in 1985, a family run, forward thinking agricultural business, employing circa 40 employees with traditional values and beliefs as to employee engagement, expectations, opportunities for progression and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Instrumental in the day to day operations of various drying and processing plants
- Operation of various machinery (full training given)
- Maintenance and cleaning of machinery
- Management of data and paperwork
- General yard duties as required
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible, adaptable, great work ethic
- Experience of operating and machinery advantageous
- Stability within employment history
- Experience of working within the agriculture sector or a similar industry, again would be advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Free car parking
- Canteen facilities
- Training and Development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Financial Incentive Programme
- Passionate and driven business owners who really do care about their employees