T: 01604 930355
The Role: Project Manager – Exhibitions
Salary: £28k-£32k DOE
An exciting new opening to work with and support the Client Executive in delivering a successful project on time and within budget resulting in continuing to develop a successful commercially viable business relationship with the end user.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Strong Project management skills.
· Experience of project management of exhibition stand projects.
· Skilled in time and task management.
· Dedication to detail and a committal to take responsibility for your project.
· Needs to be able to work well within a Team.
· Excellent written communication skills, including excellent keyboard skills
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude AT ALL TIMES.
· Ability to carry out assignments through to completion
So now for the detail; the hours are 08:00am - 17:00am Mon-Fri, with one-hour break allowance taken as you wish per day. Holiday allowance of 20 days plus bank holidays. Weekly incentives and quarterly commission scheme, plus business lunch provided everyday are some of the perks. The role is mainly office-based, with occasional visits to see clients as necessary.
The team is hardworking who smash targets, have fun and take ownership of everything they do. If you're thinking, "this is me", we look forward to hearing from you!
| Copyright © 2019